For us Johanna, so we can go nuts rping XDD

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Is two really better then one?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Oracle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Is two really better then one?   Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:14 pm

(soo sorry I can't think...v.v)
Barbara smiled sadly at Logan, "That's all right, not my business anyway, so tell me more about this Forge." She said encouragingly as the elevator dinged and then slid open.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://onecrazyworld.forumotion.com
Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Is two really better then one?   Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:32 pm

"After you." He said, stepping aside and letting her enter the elevator first.

Logan chuckled a little, before telling her about Forge.

{OOC: I don't know all that much about Forge XD Just pretend that he mentioned about Forge being a mutant and all that XD}

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Oracle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Is two really better then one?   Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:12 pm

Barbara frowned when he mentioned the word mutant, "What's a mutant? I mean if you don't mind me asking anyway." She asked quietly and with some interest.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Is two really better then one?   Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:37 pm

"That's what I am, babe." Logan said, leaning against the elevator wall as he crossed his arms.

"A mutant is a human that has this special gene called the "x-gene", giving these people powers. I know a girl who can phase through walls, a guy who can teleport, a girl who's touch can take the abilities of anyone her skin comes in contact with, a man who can read, control, and influence human minds, and a woman who can read minds and can move objects with her mind, a guy can shoot lasers out of his eyes..." He said, before raising his fist up.

"Then there's me." He said, before his metal claws, slowly came out from his knuckles. He didn't look at Barbara to see her reaction.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Oracle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Is two really better then one?   Sun Aug 26, 2012 6:30 pm

Barbara stared at the claws as they came out and then looked up at him, "Does it hurt when they come out?" She asked quietly as she looked back up at him.
(oh I suck -_- I'm sorry it took soo long <3333 buut I'm back :3)
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Is two really better then one?   Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:22 pm

Logan closed his eyes, smiling very slightly as he remembered another young girl asking him that once. "Heh... Every time." He said, softly, as his claws retracted into his knuckles. He flexed his hand as his knuckles healed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Oracle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Is two really better then one?   Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:42 pm

Barbara frowned and watched as his knuckles healed, "So you have two abilities?" She asked with interest and some shock. She slowly leaned over and touched his hand as she studied his hand critically, it didn't look like there was any damage.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Is two really better then one?   Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:13 pm

"Actually, the healing is my main ability... The claws are just a bonus... Having a metal skeleton, that was an experiment..." He said, a very slight hint of anger in his voice.

He relaxed a little when she placed her hand on his. "Science your thing?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Oracle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Is two really better then one?   Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:29 pm

She shrugged, "A little bit, I'm a computer nerd so I do have understanding of science and things that might come up in emergencies." She said quietly before she lightly removed her hand from his. She frowned as she remembered him mentioning being expieremented on....almost sounded like something that Lex Luthor would do. She looked up as the elevator doors opened and then she wheeled herself out, "Guess I should give you the grand tour huh?" She asked lightly.
(erhm not exactly sure where they should go and sorry for the wait Razz)
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Is two really better then one?   Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:36 pm

"Sounds nice. Didn't feel like staying in a cave all night." He said, as he stepped out of the elevator.

He gave a low whistle as he looked around. "Nice, so batboy is a rich guy, huh?" He asked.

{OOC: Hmmm...... to the Wayne Gardens??? Or the Library :3 Whichever you prefer :3}
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Oracle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Is two really better then one?   Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:40 pm

(Wayne Gardens x3 muahahaha)
Barbara laughed and wheeled herself towards one of the doors, "You could say that...hopefully the doors leading to the gardens are shock proof." She muttered as she reached the door. She grasped the handle and sighed in relief when she didn't get thrown back....that would have been messy. She opened the door and then headed outside.
Back to top Go down
Nera

PostSubject: Re: Is two really better then one?   Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:49 pm

{OOC: Ignore the fact I'm Nera right now >.> here's the topic in the garden [Only admins are allowed to see this link]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is two really better then one?   

Back to top Go down

Is two really better then one?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
One Crazy World :: Wayne Manor :: The Batcave :: Debrief Center-
Jump to: