One Crazy World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For us Johanna, so we can go nuts rping XDD

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lovely Chat

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nera

Nera

Lovely Chat Empty
PostSubject: Lovely Chat   Lovely Chat EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 9:02 pm

Eyes watched as the handsome young man entered the room. A smirk graced the figure's lips.

A chuckle echoed through out the chamber.

"Eric, Eric, my sweet, Eric... You almost spoiled the fun before it could start." A voice came from the throne at the top of the stairs.

When Magneto looked up, he was a black cat sitting at the top of the stars, staring at him with bright green eyes.
Back to top Go down
Magneto

Magneto

Lovely Chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lovely Chat   Lovely Chat EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 12:57 am

Eric smirked, "Ah Nera...you know me, I always like the little surprises." He said calmly and glanced around the throne room with a distant gaze, "how long will you lurk in the shadows Nera?" He asked as he turned back to look at the cat, the question held a double meaning and he knew she would figure it out.
(We could always mention Sabes Wink since I am totally bringing him in Twisted Evil )
Back to top Go down
Nera

Nera

Lovely Chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lovely Chat   Lovely Chat EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 9:06 am

Another chuckle echoed the room.

"Soon, my sweet, soon. Patience is a virtue; they have only just arrived." A woman said, stepping out from behind the throne and petting the cat sitting in her throne.

"Besides, we have a few more pieces to collect before the main event can take place." She said, walking down the stairs to the man.

When she reached him, she wrapped her arms around his neck. "Isn't my gift so sweet? Making you young again, bringing back that real fire and passion that you felt in your youth." She said, as she walked around him in a circle, her hand gently gliding over him.
Back to top Go down
Magneto

Magneto

Lovely Chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lovely Chat   Lovely Chat EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 3:29 pm

Erik gently removed her hand and raised an eyebrow at her, "Yes well that same passion has better use against that mutt and his cripple friend." He said in a dark tone as he studied Nera thoughtfully
Back to top Go down
Nera

Nera

Lovely Chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lovely Chat   Lovely Chat EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 3:36 pm

Nera just smiled up innocently at him as he held her hand. "You love to rush into things, don't you?" She asked, raising an eyebrow.

"I guess I'm no Mystique, am I?" She asked, removing her hand from his and walking away from him.

"You'll have your fun, Eric, no doubt about that." She said, sitting back on her throne, petting the black feline who was now in her lap.

"But, everyone must have their turn, isn't that right, Victor?" She asked, not looking away from Eric as another man stepped out of the shadows.
Back to top Go down
Magneto

Magneto

Lovely Chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lovely Chat   Lovely Chat EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 3:57 pm

Erik raised an eyebrow at the man who stepped forward, he certainly looked intimidating but then that didn't faze Erik. "You would bring a bigger cat into your world." He said with a trace of dark amusement.
--
Victor smirked, "Got a problem with me Lensherr?" He asked with his fangs bared. He certainly couldn't wait to finally wreck revenge on a certain brother of his.
Back to top Go down
Nera

Nera

Lovely Chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lovely Chat   Lovely Chat EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 4:09 pm

"Now, boys, play nice." Nera said, smiling with amusement.

She waved her hand in front of her, causing an image to appear in front of the three. "Let's watch and see what they're up to, then you can go have some fun too, Victor." She said, with a slight giggle as she watched the four in the image head to the Batcave to try to change the little adjustments she had made on the computer.
Back to top Go down
Magneto

Magneto

Lovely Chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lovely Chat   Lovely Chat EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 4:25 pm

Erik rolled his eyes, "Just remember to follow orders." He said flatly as he glared at Sanretootj before studying the screen.
--
Victor just smirked at Erik before also turning towards the screen....he already had an idea of just what he wanted to do. He smirked even wider and he had a feeling Jimmy wouldn't like it...not one bit.
Back to top Go down
Nera

Nera

Lovely Chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lovely Chat   Lovely Chat EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 5:20 pm

"Victor," Nera said, causing the two men to look at her. Her eyes didn't move from the images floating.

"When you're there, don't try to rape anyone. That's never very fun to watch." She stated, tilting her head.

"But, you can have some fun with the girls, I'll tell you if you're going to far, okay?" She said, not giving room for debate.

"Get ready, I'll have an opening for you to get into the Manor. Oh, try not to damage your brother and Bruce too much."
Back to top Go down
Magneto

Magneto

Lovely Chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lovely Chat   Lovely Chat EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 5:31 pm

Erik sighed somehow not all that surprised that Victor would be thinking along those lines. "Disgusting." He muttered and cast a dark glance at Victor.
--
Victor ignored Erik and shrugged, "Whatever." He said with a smile that showed his fangs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lovely Chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lovely Chat   Lovely Chat Empty

Back to top Go down

Lovely Chat
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
One Crazy World :: Castello delle Tenebre :: The Throne Room-
Jump to: