One Crazy World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For us Johanna, so we can go nuts rping XDD

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Is two really better then one?

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Batgirl

Batgirl

Is two really better then one? Empty
PostSubject: Is two really better then one?   Is two really better then one? EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 10:52 pm

Barbara Gordon studied herself in the mirror as she wore a little black dress.

"No... He'd get the wrong impression..." She told herself, before taking the dress off and throwing it on her bed with a small pile of other clothes.

She tried on a red blouse with a high collar and a pleated black skirt. She put her red hair up in a bun and posed in the mirror for a moment.

"... Looks like I'm trying to hard to be in my forties..." She said, before throwing off the blouse and the skirt, leaving her only in her black lingerie. She collapsed backwards onto her bed with a groan.

"Why don't I have anything that works?" She asked, throwing her arms in the air, before throwing her right arm over her eyes.

Barbara jumped a little when she heard a knock on the door.

"One moment!" She called, before jumping out of bed and slipping her bathrobe on. She tied the robe shut around her before she opened the door.

"Yeah, dad? What's up?" She asked, leaning against the door-frame.

"I- whoa, did a tornado come out of your closet?" Jim Gordon asked, peaking into his daughter's room to see clothes everywhere.

Barbara rolled her blue eyes. "Dad, it's not that bad... I just don't have anything to wear..." She said, shrugging a little.

Jim shook his head. "Right... You going somewhere tonight? You're only home from college for the summer and you're always going out." He said, his tone sounding a bit disappointed.

Barbara frowned a little. "Dad, I'm not out every night... I've been spending lots of time with you, it's just that I have some friends that I need to catch up with too... I haven't seen them in a long time..." She said, watching her father's face get a little gloomier.

Barbara reached up on her tip-toes and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "I promise, Daddy, after tonight I'll spend every night with you." She said, smiling. "It will be like old times, just you and me."

Jim smiled a little. "And Wooby?"

Barbara rolled her eyes, smiling. "Yes, even Wooby. Now, let me get dressed!" She said, pushing him out the door.

Jim chuckled. "All right, all right. Just don't stay out too late tonight, all right?" He told her.

"Yes, yes, now get!" She said, laughing a little, before shutting the door behind her father.

"Phew..." She said, leaning against the door.

Barbara slumped her shoulders as she sighed. "I guess I'll wear my usual..." She said, grabbing her black top and grey skirt.

"Oh well." She said, grabbing her bag that had everything she needed in it, before heading out of her room.

"Dad, I'm gone!" She said, walking past the living room where her father was reading the newspaper.

"Have fun." He said, before hearing her say "I will!" and shutting the front door behind her.

Barbara knocked on the door of Wayne Manor. She quickly fixed her blouse, before Alfred opened the door.

"Hi, Alfred." She greeted, smiling.

"Good evening, Miss Gordon. Won't you come in?" Alfred said, opening the door wider for her to come in.

"Thanks." She said, entering the foyer.

"Master Bruce had to work late at Wayne Enterprises tonight, but you are welcome to wait below if you'd like." He told her.

"Well, good to know he hasn't gone out without me this time... yet." Barbara said, before turning back to Alfred. "Where's Tim?"

"Master Tim is currently at a friends house for the evening." Alfred stated. "Would you care for something to drink while you wait?"

"I'm fine right now, thank you, Alfred." She said, waving at him over her shoulder as she headed to the clock.

"Very good, Miss Gordon." He said, before heading to the kitchen.

Barbara headed down the stairs into the Batcave and went over to one of the work tables. She placed her bag on the table and opened it up.

"Looks like I get some time to work on my own little project." She said, pulling out a small machine. She sat down and got to work.

Two hours passed as she worked on the device, before it sparked at her, causing her to jump.

Barbara groaned in frustration and took off her protective lenses and set everything back on the table. "Stupid thing! What am I doing wrong to make you act like this?" She asked, the object, almost wishing it would tell her.

She sighed as she stood up. "I think I need a break..." She said, stretching, before walking back to the stairs and up to the main house.

"I could use that drink now, Alfred." Her voice echoed back down to the Batcave, right before a flash of grey light filled the batcave for a moment.

Once it faded, two bodies were laying unconscious on the floor. One a man with dark hair and the other a woman with red hair.
Back to top Go down
Oracle
Admin
Oracle

PostSubject: Re: Is two really better then one?   Is two really better then one? EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 9:53 am

(whew here we go Wink)
Bruce headed back towards the Batcave in his batmobile and once he had arrived, got out and started to remove his mask. He headed inside the Debrief Center and froze when he saw Barbara lying on the floor. His heart actually gave a painful jab in his chest, "Babs?" He asked and bent down to help her up, she didn't awaken and that worried him even more. His eyes flicked around and landed on the man lying next to her, who the hell was that? Had he tried hurting Babs? His mind kept jumping to different conclusions and he didn't like that. He picked up Barbara and carried her over to a table which he laid her down on after clearing it off. After getting some of his medical stuff Bruce started to check her vitals. Everything appeared sound so far....this was deeply confusing to him.
--
Barbara slowly came too when she realized someone was checking her vitals, her eyes flew open. "Bruce?" She asked curiously, why was Bruce checking on her? She looked around herself and frowned.....the Batcave seemed much different then what she was used too. Her eyes landed on a man still lying down on the ground, "Bruce, who is that?" She asked quietly as she looked up at him. Bruce glanced over at where she had been looking, "I thought you would have known." He said gruffly. Barbara shook her head, "Sorry but I don't know him." She said softly.
Back to top Go down
https://onecrazyworld.forumotion.com
Batgirl

Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Is two really better then one?   Is two really better then one? EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 8:14 pm

Barbara walked back down the stairs of the batcave, drinking a mug of coffee.

"Bruce, who are you talking... to?" She started before she froze when she saw a red haired woman, who looked really familiar.

Her blue eyes stared at the woman in shock.

"Mom...?" She said, in almost a whisper.

Logan groaned, causing Barbara to jump. He sat up, holding his head. "The hell? Forge, you better explain..." He stopped, after opening his eyes and seeing he was not in either the lab or the medical lab at the institute.

He looked over at the other three and growled a little. "Who the hell are you and where the hell am I?"
Back to top Go down
Oracle
Admin
Oracle

PostSubject: Re: Is two really better then one?   Is two really better then one? EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 8:20 pm

(I logve you Logan XDD)
Bruce's eyes narrowed and he glanced at the woman to give her a second glance, she did appear older then Barbara did. He frowned and yet she had responded when he had called her Barbara....this was becoming interesting.
--
Barbara frowned at the other woman and got a jolt...it couldn't be..? "I'm not your mother....I don't have kids...who are you?" She asked, though she had a feeling she already knew. Her eyes flicked over to land on the handsome older man who had also gotten up and was looking around himself in shock. "You're in a safe place." She said calmly.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl

Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Is two really better then one?   Is two really better then one? EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 8:30 pm

Barbara shook her head, coming out of her shock, before walking over to Bruce and the woman.

"I think I should be asking you that." She stated. She looked over at Bruce. "Do you know her?" She asked, silently hoping it wasn't another "girlfriend" that had shown up.

She still looks familiar... almost like... She thought, before noticing something on the woman.

She gasped. "Oh gosh... You're me..." She said, putting a hand to her mouth in shock.

Barbara looked back over at the man, who was starting to stand up.

"You gotta tell me more then that, babe." Logan stated. "Some place safe, isn't enough."
Back to top Go down
Oracle
Admin
Oracle

PostSubject: Re: Is two really better then one?   Is two really better then one? EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 8:38 pm

Bruce glanced between both women and frowned, "She didn't seem that surprised to know who I was." He admitted, he didn't have his mask on but he was wearing his Batman costume. He frowned over at the man who was starting to annoy him, "This is my place, call it the Batcave if you want." He said shortly, refusing to give anymore information then that.
--
Barbara frowned at the near identical woman standing before her, "So, you can still walk then?" She asked softly, feeling slightly envious of that but she shoved it down before she could focus on that.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl

Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Is two really better then one?   Is two really better then one? EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 8:46 pm

Barbara looked at Bruce. "You didn't notice the age difference?" She asked, moving to stand more in front of her "older"self.

She looked at her, confused. "Um, yeah... You... you can't?" She asked, a little surprised.

Logan raised an eyebrow. "Batcave?" He repeated, before noticing the bat emblem on the man's costume. "Ah... right, let me guess, you're called "Batman" or something?" He asked, crossing his arms.

He looked over at the two women, before placing his hands in his pockets. "Well, if no one has an idea how the hell this happened, which ways the exist?" He asked, walking in a direction.
Back to top Go down
Oracle
Admin
Oracle

PostSubject: Re: Is two really better then one?   Is two really better then one? EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 8:51 pm

Bruce glared at the man who was making fun of this rather serious situation, "Its over there." He said gestured towards where the exit was. The last thing he wanted was to lead him to the exit...in fact he didn't want to think about him period.
--
Barbara sighed, "No I...I can't, I got shot by Joker in the spine a few years ago. I took up a new name Oracle and I helped Bruce out on some of the missions.' She explained.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl

Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Is two really better then one?   Is two really better then one? EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 9:00 pm

Barbara's eyes widened as she put a hand on her stomach, where she would have been shot to have been paralyzed from the waist down. "H-how?" She asked, in shock.

Logan looked back over at the little group, before heading in the direction the "Batman" pointed to.

"Thanks, Batman." He said, smirking, not really taking the name seriously.

He glanced back at the two woman, feeling a bit bad for them. Finding out you lose your legs isn't really what you want expect when you might meet your future-self.

But, he had his own problems.

Logan walked up to the exit doors and placed a hand on it to push it open, before an electric shock ran through his system, so powerful, that made him fly through the air..

He let out a shout of pain as he was flew, before he crashed into a pile of scrapes. He groaned as he sat up. "Why the hell didn't you turn off the security?!" He asked, accusingly at the man bat.
Back to top Go down
Oracle
Admin
Oracle

PostSubject: Re: Is two really better then one?   Is two really better then one? EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 9:08 pm

Bruce looked over at where the man had landed and then back up at the door with a frown on his face, "That shouldn't have happened." He muttered and got up. He headed towards the door and started to examine it, it almost looked as if..."That can't be right." He muttered and started heading towards one of his computers trying to access the security modules only to get shut off before he could even try. "Unbelievable." He muttered.
--
Barbara frowned as she watched Bruce move around the Batcave and then looked at the other man who was still on the ground, "Are you ok? " She asked softly, it looked like that had hurt...but yet he seemed to just fine.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl

Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Is two really better then one?   Is two really better then one? EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 9:11 pm

Barbara followed Bruce as he went to the computer. "What's up?" She asked, her voice serious as she stood next to him, looking up at the computer.

Logan stood up and popped his neck. "Yeah, I'm all right." He said, before noticing his shirt was smoking a little. "Damn... I liked this shirt." He stated, annoyed.
Back to top Go down
Oracle
Admin
Oracle

PostSubject: Re: Is two really better then one?   Is two really better then one? EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 9:18 pm

Bruce sighed, "Someone keeps shutting me off the security module each time I try and access it." He said dumbfounded as he stared at his screen. He ran a hand through his hair and started typing faster trying somehow to get past the person who was blocking him.
--
Barbara winced, "You flew halfway across the room and you're worried about your shirt?" She asked with some surprise.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl

Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Is two really better then one?   Is two really better then one? EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 9:37 pm

Logan looked up at the woman. "I've had worse, believe me." He said, walking over to her. "So, you what's the story here?" He asked, hating he didn't know what was going on.

"No ones ever gotten into the system like that..." Barbara stated, before moving in front of Bruce. "let me try something..." She said, before putting in one of her codes.

"Access granted." The computer's voice said, causing Barbara to smile.

"There, now, just have to make sure we put in a code that will keep the other guy ou-AAAHHH!!!" She screamed as a shock ran through her from her fingers on the keyboard.
Back to top Go down
Oracle
Admin
Oracle

PostSubject: Re: Is two really better then one?   Is two really better then one? EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 9:44 pm

Bruce pulled her away from the keyboard and held her on his lap in a rather intimate position but he wasn't focusing on that, "Are you all right?" He asked quietly as he stared at her.
--
Barbara frowned, "I have no idea what's going on here, one second I was helping...er Bruce break into some lab. I was monitoring his progress and then the next thing I know, I wake up here in the Batcave....what about you?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl

Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Is two really better then one?   Is two really better then one? EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 9:49 pm

Barbara shook as Bruce held her. "Fingers are a-a bit numb, b-but other then that I'm o-okay..." She said, smiling weakly up at him.

"Guess whoever is overriding the system has ever put a shock security on it..." She stated, leaning into Bruce's chest.

"A guy I know named Forge was showing something to me and his boss. It went fine, but started acting funny right before I woke up here." Logan said, leaning against the table that the woman was sitting on.
Back to top Go down
Oracle
Admin
Oracle

PostSubject: Re: Is two really better then one?   Is two really better then one? EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 9:54 pm

Bruce wasn't exactly sure how to react when she leaned into him and just nodded, "That's what I was thinking." He said lamely and then inwardly winced, he wasn't sure how to approach this situation.
--
Barbara frowned, "That sounds odd....I'm sorry I don't believe I even caught your name, I'm Barbara, Barbara Gordon." She said and held out her hand for him to shake.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl

Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Is two really better then one?   Is two really better then one? EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 10:05 pm

Barbara looked at her hands and winced at how red the were. "Think we can get my hands into ice or something?" She asked, smiling a little at Bruce. He wasn't reacting as fast to things as he usually was.

Maybe it's the position we're in... She thought, before letting out a small giggle, earning a look from the man holding her.

Logan smirked a little. "James Howlett." He said, taking her hand and shaking it. "But, you can call me "Logan"..."

{OOC: last one for the night. I'll reply to you tomorrow when I get off work! :3 GOODNIGHT, LOVE YOU!}
Back to top Go down
Oracle
Admin
Oracle

PostSubject: Re: Is two really better then one?   Is two really better then one? EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 10:27 pm

He nodded and helped her stand up, "Why don't we do that for you." He muttered quietly and gently guided her by her elbow to lead her back up the elevator maybe there would be some ice in the freezer for those burns.
--
Barbara smiled, "Well its a pleasure to meet you Logan." She said and then sighed when she saw Bruce and her other self leave the room. "I wish I had my wheelchair." She muttered quietly, at least if she had her wheelchair she would be able to move around.
(muahahaha and okie NIIIIGHT!!! sorry I poofed on chat >.<)
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Is two really better then one?   Is two really better then one? EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 6:26 pm

{OOC: It's totally fine X3 It was a good way to persuade me to get off XD I think I should start a separate topic for them now... X3 TO THE KITCHEN WITH BATGIRL AND BRUCE! XD}

Logan gave her a small smile back. "Back at ya." He said, before glancing over his shoulder where she was looking at.

"Heh... if that's you, were you ever that cozy with that guy?" He asked, taking note how the younger version of the woman in front of him and the dead-serious man were awfully close.

"Well, this guy has to have one, right?" He asked, as he started to look around for one.

"You seem to know this place," Logan said, looking back at her. "Any idea where he might keep something like that?"
Back to top Go down
Oracle
Admin
Oracle

PostSubject: Re: Is two really better then one?   Is two really better then one? EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 9:20 pm

(muahahaha YAY! x3)
Barbara shook her head, "Uh no I was never close to Bruce...we were only friends. If he hasn't changed anything there should be at least one there." She said pointed out the area where Bruce had kept the emergency supply equipment.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Is two really better then one?   Is two really better then one? EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 9:33 pm

"Guess you're from a different reality then, huh?" He said, heading in the direction she pointed to.

He opened a door and found a wheelchair folded up. He pulled it out and brought it over to Barbara. "There you are." He said, opening it up for her.

"So, got any family back home?" He asked, feeling like he should get to know her better.
Back to top Go down
Oracle
Admin
Oracle

PostSubject: Re: Is two really better then one?   Is two really better then one? EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 9:39 pm

Barbara moved herself into the wheelchair with some practiced ease, "Well my father Commisoner Gordon, my mother Barbara and my brother James. However he's not exactly someone I try and stick around with...he's a serial killer." She said softly.
(I have to go now cause my brother is taking me out for a bit x3)
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Is two really better then one?   Is two really better then one? EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 9:54 pm

{OOC: *shakes fist* Darn him... HAVE A GOOD TIME! <3 And I didn't know Barbara was named after her mother??? O.o}

Logan raised an eyebrow. "Wow... sounds like my brother." He said, more to himself.

"So, you said you were monitoring tights guy's processes while he was breaking into a lab?" He asked, raising an eyebrow, curious about what this girl was into.

{OOC: Yeah, I'm making him more... "knowledgeable" about his past... he doesn't remember it all, buuut he remembers a little bit now :3}

{OOC: Going to bed, I will be on tomorrow when I can be :3 I'm off tomorrow X3 But my mom and I may be going around and having some fun XD so, see ya then <3}
Back to top Go down
Oracle
Admin
Oracle

PostSubject: Re: Is two really better then one?   Is two really better then one? EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 11:56 pm

(ohhh fascinating and I read up on Babs's history so yeeah it kinda shocked me too tbh x3)
Barbara sighed, "Yeah I kinda monitor things from security camera's and headsets, of course modern technology has made it much simpler to break down firewalls these days." She said with a little smirk as she wheeled herself towards the elevator. "So you have a brother?" She asked quietly as she glanced over at him.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Is two really better then one?   Is two really better then one? EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 11:13 am

"Heh, I think you and Forge would get along just fine." Logan said, smiling a little.

"Yeah, half-brother... I think... and it's not something I want to talk about..." He said, not feeling up to talking about his brother.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is two really better then one?   Is two really better then one? Empty

Back to top Go down

Is two really better then one?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
One Crazy World :: Wayne Manor :: The Batcave :: Debrief Center-
Jump to: