One Crazy World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For us Johanna, so we can go nuts rping XDD

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome to the Library

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Batman

Batman

Welcome to the Library Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to the Library   Welcome to the Library EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 11:42 pm

Bruce led the way down the hall and froze when he heard someone play the piano. It was Mozart's Piano Sonata 16 in C Major, whoever was playing it sure knew what they were doing. Without a word he led the way towards the library...he knew it couldn't be Alfred and he doubted it was the other guy who had arrived.
--
Barbara had smiled as she wheeled her way into the library, "So here is the library." She said and gestured towards all the books. She smiled when she saw the Grand Piano resting in a corner of the room by the window. She made her way there and moved the piano bench enough to wheel herself into a position for the piano. She stared down at the keys and then slowly started to play the first thing that came into her head.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl

Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Library   Welcome to the Library EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 12:15 am

Barbara tilted her head to the sound as she followed Bruce.

She peered around him as they peeked into the library.

"Boy... I guess those piano lesson's paid off after all." She said, softly, so her other self wouldn't hear her.

---
Logan leaned against the piano as Barbara began to play. He could vaguely remember having danced to the song before, when he was much younger...

And in a different decade.

Once she was done, he clapped. "Haven't heard it played that well in awhile." He said, smiling.

{OOC: He smiled >.> Yay XD}
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Library   Welcome to the Library EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 12:21 am

Bruce raised an eyebrow, "You took piano lessons?" He asked and then glanced over as the other Barbara finished. He was sile tly impressed at how well she had played the piano...he hadn't heard anyone play it and the few times he tried it wasn't that great.
--
Barbara blushed, "Thank you Logan." She said gently and then laughed, "I'm amazed I remembered how to play it." She admitted sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl

Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Library   Welcome to the Library EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 12:31 am

"Yeah, dad wanted me to learn it, so I did. I haven't played in awhile, so I doubt I'm that good..." Barbara said, glancing up at Bruce.

She bit her lip a little when she saw the look on his face towards her other self.

She had to hold back a glare.

Was it possible to be jealous of herself? She was older then her... Bruce usually took up with older women....

Barbara mentally shook herself. You're just being silly. She thought, trying to convince herself that it didn't matter, Bruce only saw her as a partner in the fight against crime.

---

Logan smirked a little. "Your fingers never forget movements after studying them for so long." He stated, moving to sit on the piano bench, that was next to Barbara.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Library   Welcome to the Library EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 12:47 am

Bruce caught the look she was giving her other self and raised an eyebrow at her, "You're not jealous are you?" He asked and gave her a little nudge.
--
Barbara smiled at Logan, "Yeah that's true...have you ever played?" She asked with some interest.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl

Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Library   Welcome to the Library EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 9:54 am

Barbara crossed her arms and leaned little more on her right foot, a little away from Bruce. "Why would I be?" She asked, raising an eyebrow.

She really had no reason to be jealous. She had all the same things she has, except Batgirl Barbara can still walk.

There was no other difference really.

---
Logan smirked a bit, before popping his knuckles and his neck.

"Just so happens, I know a few keys." He said, looking over at her, cocking his eyebrow.

His fingers began to move over the keys.

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Library   Welcome to the Library EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 10:18 am

Bruce shrugged, "I don't know...just for a moment there you looked like you were." He said softly.
--
Barbara smiled as he started playing and watched with some excitement, he was good. She moved her wheelchair so he could have more freedom to play the piano and smiled as she watched him. When he was done she clapped for him, "That was amazing!" She said with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl

Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Library   Welcome to the Library EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 10:35 am

"Well... I'm not." She said, shrugging a little, before changing her stance.

She nodded to the guy playing. "He's not bad either, not Mozart, but not bad."

--
Logan played the last note and smiled as Barbara clapped.

"Thanks." He said, before glancing at the two by the door.

He rolled his eyes. They were as bad as the kids back home.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Library   Welcome to the Library EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 11:04 am

Bruce nodded in some agreement as she mentioned Logan's piano skills. Much as he hated to admit it he was pretty good abd that only made him more upset, did Barbara like guys who could play piano? he silently wondered. When Logan caught them watching Bruce just gave him a blank stare.
--
Barbara also glanced up towards the door and blinked in surprise how long had they been there? she wondered. "Hi Bruce, hi Barbara ." She said and waved at them both.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl

Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Library   Welcome to the Library EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 11:50 am

Barbara started walking over to them. "Hey, looks like Dad's push with piano lessons paid off, huh?" She stated, smiling as she stood by them.

Logan gave younger Barbara a nod. He knew he needed to mention Magneto to them.

"Besides playing the piano, this isn't all the excitement we've had today." He stated, turning serious.

"We got another problem." Logan said, looking at Bruce. "An enemy from my world is here as well." He stated, wanting to get to the point.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Library   Welcome to the Library EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 11:54 am

Bruce frowned, "Your world? Fine, what's the danger?" He asked as he folded his arms and leaned against the doorway.
--
Barbara had smiled at her younger self and nodded, "Well he can control metal." She said quietly. Besides Superman, Bruce never really dealt with superpowers, Barbara vaguely wondered if this Bruce had even met him yet.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl

Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Library   Welcome to the Library EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 12:36 pm

Barbara gave Bruce a look, before looking back at the two.

"What happened?" She asked, noticing how her other self didn't look too happy about the mention of the guy who can control metal.

"He calls himself 'Magneto', and as Ginger said, he controls metal. Last I saw him before coming here, he was getting pretty up on there in years, but something or someone has made him younger, and if what I heard from Chuck is right; this man is more dangerous in his youth." He stated.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Library   Welcome to the Library EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 1:03 pm

Bruce soghed, "Any ideas on how to stop him?" He asked as he glanced at the other Barbara.
--
Barbara looked at her other self, "He took me for a ride in my wheelchair, if it hadn't been for Logan I would have broken some bones." She admitted.
(Sorry skype kicked me :/)
Back to top Go down
Batgirl

Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Library   Welcome to the Library EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 11:47 pm

Logan gave a sarcastic chuckle. "Got a mind reader hanging around?" He asked, figuring he didn't.

"Ohhh-kay... is that the only way to stop him?" Barbara asked, hoping there was another way around this.

"If you have plastic weapons, that would be your best bet. I wouldn't be able to help you though." He said, grumbling a little at the last part.

Barbara raised an eyebrow. "Why? Got a metal disk or something?" She asked.

Logan lifted up his fist and his metal claws shot out, making younger Barbara jump a little. "Or something is the answer." He stated, before standing up. "My whole skeleton is coated in a rare metal from my universe. That means Magneto, if he wanted to, could rip out my entire skeleton; even my healing powers wouldn't be able to heal my body after that..." He said, retracting his claws into his knuckles.
Back to top Go down
Oracle
Admin
Oracle

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Library   Welcome to the Library EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 8:15 pm

Bruce sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose, "Of course he does." He muttered sarcastically before looking down. It seemed they were going to have more problems.
--
Barbara sighed and wheeled herself away from the piano, "So...it looks like we're going to have to find out more about this place and keep an eye out in case we have more surprise visitors." She said quietly.
Back to top Go down
https://onecrazyworld.forumotion.com
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Library   Welcome to the Library EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 8:26 pm

Barbara placed a hand on Bruce's arm, before turning back to her older self.

"We need to get back into the main computer in the Batcave. I think it's our best chance to get a good look at what we're up against..." She said, not looking at Bruce, knowing he didn't want her to try again.

"Think you can help?" She asked, hoping to get the help of her other self.
Back to top Go down
Oracle
Admin
Oracle

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Library   Welcome to the Library EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 8:41 pm

Bruce glanced at over at Barbara and gave her a small smile before he glanced at her other self, maybe she could help.
--
Barbara smiled, "Of course , I would be more then happy to offer assistance." She said gently.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Library   Welcome to the Library EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 8:45 pm

Logan looked at the two redheads. "I'm not one to take things lying down... so, whatever you feel I can you you with, tell me." He stated, silently hating that Magneto was here as well.

Barbara smiled. "All right, let's get started then. After you, Babs." She said, giving the older her the lead.
Back to top Go down
Oracle
Admin
Oracle

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Library   Welcome to the Library EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 12:51 am

Bruce sighed and looked over at Logan, "Well you could start by telling me as much as you can about this Magneto person, there has to be an alternative way of how to stop him." He said quietly.
--
Barbara glanced up at her younger self and smiled, "All right, should we split up or just stick together?" She asked out loud as she wheeled herself towards the exit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Library   Welcome to the Library Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the Library
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
One Crazy World :: Wayne Manor :: The Library-
Jump to: