One Crazy World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For us Johanna, so we can go nuts rping XDD

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ice will make the pain go down.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Batgirl

Batgirl

Ice will make the pain go down. Empty
PostSubject: Ice will make the pain go down.   Ice will make the pain go down. EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 7:03 pm

Barbara leaned against Bruce as they stood in the elevator. She

"Soo, got any ideas how those two got here?" She asked, knowing he would have at least thought up a theory. "I was working on a project, before I went upstairs to get a mug of coffee." She said, shrugging.

She glanced over him in his costume. "Alfred said you actually had a meeting at Wayne enterprises... So, why am I not surprised you came home in your costume?" She asked, her tone light, but under it, she was annoyed that he went out somewhere without her....

...Again...

The elevator doors opened.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Ice will make the pain go down.   Ice will make the pain go down. EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 9:28 pm

Bruce sighed, he wished she wouldn't do this, "Barbara, it was a last minute assignment...I promise the next time something comes up I'll let you in on it." He promised. He headed towards the freezer and opened it to get some ice for her burns. After getting enough ice he wrapped them in a towel and after sitting Barbara down at the table placed the towel over her burns.
(meh it sucks....sorry my brain is kinda shot...)
Back to top Go down
Batgirl

Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Ice will make the pain go down.   Ice will make the pain go down. EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 9:46 pm

Barbara smiled. "Good." She said, before wincing a little as her still warm hands touched the towel full of ice, before relaxing.

She smiled up at him. "Thanks for pulling me off of the computer." She said, before her smile dropped. "I'm just sorry that I wasn't able to stop whoever is messing with everything..." She said, looking down, away from Bruce.

{OOC: PS Get on chat X3}
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Ice will make the pain go down.   Ice will make the pain go down. EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 11:58 pm

Bruce frowned at her words, "Don't apologize Barbara, we don't know who we're dealing with. I'm just grateful you're not severely injured." He said quietly as he gave her a sad smile. He leaned over and tilted her chin so she was looking up at him, "Don't ever doubt yourself Barbara." He said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl

Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Ice will make the pain go down.   Ice will make the pain go down. EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 11:11 am

Barbara blushed a little when Bruce titled her chin to face him. She gave him a small smile and nodded her head. "Okay..." She said, quietly.

"Am I intruding?"

Barbara jumped a bit and turned to see Alfred standing in the doorway, wearing a knowing smile. "Oh, Alfred, it's you... I think you've been around Bruce too long." She said, referring to the fact that he had been so quiet coming into the kitchen.

"Perhaps." Alfred said, walking more into the kitchen. "Master Bruce, something seems to have disconnected the telephone lines; I was speaking with Master Tim on the phone earlier, him telling me that it was about time for me to come and pick him up, when all of a sudden the line was disconnected." Alfred said, his voice grave and serious.

"I don't know if you had a chance to look out the window yet, sir, but it seems we're not in Gotham anymore." He said, pulling back the curtain on the kitchen window, revealing nothing but darkened grounds; no lights from the city of Gotham.

Barbara gasped. "What is going on?" She said, as she stared out of the window.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Ice will make the pain go down.   Ice will make the pain go down. EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 4:18 pm

Bruce's eyes narrowed and he hurried towards the window.....they definitely weren't in Gotham anymore. "I don't like this." He growled as he stared outside, first the other Barbara and that strange male appearing, then the security going haywire....and now this. He frowned and looked at Alfred, "Where was Tim when he called you?" He asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl

Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Ice will make the pain go down.   Ice will make the pain go down. EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 4:24 pm

"Still at Master Eric's house." Alfred informed him. "Knowing him, he will most likely be coming back by the manor, only to discover it is no longer at it's usually location."

Barbara held onto the towel as she moved to the counter. "My dad is going to freak out when I don't come home tonight." She thought, shaking her head, frowning.

Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Ice will make the pain go down.   Ice will make the pain go down. EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 7:10 pm

(I am soo sorry my whole body is sore...and I can't think straight...)
Bruce nodded, "All right well...looks like we have a problem on our hands." He stated quietly as he moved to sit by Barbara, "You ok?" He asked and then felt like hitting himself....what kind of question was that?
Back to top Go down
Batgirl

Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Ice will make the pain go down.   Ice will make the pain go down. EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 7:24 pm

{OOC: DX Oh gosh, are you okay??? ;-; I'd hate to be a pain, but can you change Nera's email? I can't get on the account because I put the wrong email in when I made her account and I forgot the password v.v the email I want it to be is [Only admins are allowed to see this link]}

"We do have a problem on our hands... don't we usually feel when we've been moved to another location? I can't believe they moved the whole manor..." She said, shaking her head.

She looked over at Bruce when he sat down next to her. "Yeah... I'm all right." She said, smiling a little.

"So, what are we going to do with my double and Mister Growl?"

Alfred raised an eyebrow. "Excuse me, Miss Gordon?"
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Ice will make the pain go down.   Ice will make the pain go down. EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 6:39 pm

(I did, so I don't know if it worked or not <3)
Bruce sighed, "Some future version of Barbara showed up along with an unknown male....for all we know he could be involved in all of this." He said thoughtfully as he thought about it.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl

Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Ice will make the pain go down.   Ice will make the pain go down. EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 9:25 pm

Barbara shrugged her shoulders. "I don't know about that; he seemed as surprised as the rest of us. But. then again, who knows?" She said, wishing she knew what was going on.

{OOC: Thank you <3 I'll check it now :3}
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Ice will make the pain go down.   Ice will make the pain go down. EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:37 pm

Bruce frowned, "Right now we don't know anything about how we got here or why. However I think we should keep an eye on the newcomers and see if they act suspicous or anything." He said simply as he glanced at Babs and Alfred.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl

Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Ice will make the pain go down.   Ice will make the pain go down. EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 8:18 pm

Barbara sighed. "Yeah, guess you're right... As usual." She mumbled the last part more to herself. She stood up to get more ice for her hands.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Ice will make the pain go down.   Ice will make the pain go down. EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 8:31 pm

Bruce frowned and followed her with his eyes as she got up, "What do you think we should do?" He asked her, mostly because he had a feeling she was irritated with him. He noticed too late the look Alfred gave him that all but screamed, Not a good idea.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl

Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Ice will make the pain go down.   Ice will make the pain go down. EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 8:40 pm

{OOC: Laughing here XDD}

"... I want to get another look at the computer in the batcave. Maybe I can override that shock security." Barbara said, getting new ice for her hands.

"I think the two who showed up are victims as well, but we have no other leads, so..." She said, sitting back down.

"Alfred, do you have any burn cream or something? I don't really want to hold ice all night." She said, giving the butler a small smile.

"Of course, Miss Gordon." Alfred said, before leaving to get a tube of burn cream.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Ice will make the pain go down.   Ice will make the pain go down. EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 8:43 pm

Bruce frowned, "I don't think getting your hands burned again is a good idea Barbara...I mean what if something worse happens to you? I'm not going to let you do that." He said firmly and folded his arms, hardly paying attention to anything else she had said besides that.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl

Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Ice will make the pain go down.   Ice will make the pain go down. EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 8:52 pm

Barbara sighed and shook her head. "Bruce, we need to find out what is going on." She stated, just as firmly as him. "Besides, if you were the one who said that you wanted to check it out, and I told you that you shouldn't do it, you would still do it if it meant we might get some answers, wouldn't you?" She asked, looking back at him, giving him a knowing look.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Ice will make the pain go down.   Ice will make the pain go down. EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 9:22 pm

Bruce rubbed his forehead, "Its not safe for you Barbara...I mean what if you get hurt?" He asked as he looked at her with worry and concern in his face.....something he never showed to others if he could help it.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl

Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Ice will make the pain go down.   Ice will make the pain go down. EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 9:26 pm

Barbara tilted her head as she looked at him. She went and sat down next to him once more. "So you do care." She said, smiling, before placing one of her hands on his.

"I'll be fine, Bruce, but I'll wait... for now." She said, giving him a look that said she meant what she said. "Besides, my fingers need to stop tingling so much first." She said, laughing a little.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Ice will make the pain go down.   Ice will make the pain go down. EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 9:30 pm

He gave her a slow smile and shook his head, "Well that's another reason why you should stay. Besides I could always try my hand at it too." He added as an afterthought.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl

Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Ice will make the pain go down.   Ice will make the pain go down. EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 9:37 pm

"Knew you would say that at some point." She said, leaning on her other hand, with one eye closed.

"You do know your computer better then I do." She said, closing both of her eyes as she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Ice will make the pain go down.   Ice will make the pain go down. EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 9:44 pm

He allowed himself a small smile, "Well yes but you're starting to understand its needs as well I understand them." He said with a little shake of his head.
(annd that sounded kinda kinky Razz)
Back to top Go down
Batgirl

Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Ice will make the pain go down.   Ice will make the pain go down. EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 9:51 pm

Barbara opened one of her eyes again, as she continued to smile. "Hmph, I guess I have you to thank for that." She said, before nudging him a bit with her arm.

"I still remember when you didn't like the idea of Batgirl. Dick didn't even like it for awhile." She said, smiling softly at the memories of when she first started hanging out with the Dynamic Duo, without their permission.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Ice will make the pain go down.   Ice will make the pain go down. EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 10:00 pm

He grinned, "You proved us both wrong....and I haven't regretted getting to know you since then." He said honestly as he remembered their first encounter and how angry he had been. He had been so naive then....who would have thought he'd come to rely on her as much as he had?
Back to top Go down
Batgirl

Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Ice will make the pain go down.   Ice will make the pain go down. EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 10:06 pm

Barbara's smile grew. "Really?" She asked, feeling a warm sensation in her chest.

"I like knowing the real you... not the version that the whole world thinks they know..." She told him, meaning every word.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ice will make the pain go down.   Ice will make the pain go down. Empty

Back to top Go down

Ice will make the pain go down.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
One Crazy World :: Wayne Manor :: The Dining Room :: The Kitchen-
Jump to: