One Crazy World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For us Johanna, so we can go nuts rping XDD

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ice will make the pain go down.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Batman

Batman

Ice will make the pain go down. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice will make the pain go down.   Ice will make the pain go down. - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 10:10 pm

Bruce started to smile at her words, "And who is the real me?" He asked softly as he studied her with interest.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl

Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Ice will make the pain go down.   Ice will make the pain go down. - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 10:21 pm

Barbara blushed a little under his gaze. She started to fidget a little. "Well, you're not that carefree billionaire playboy the world believes you to be, for one." She said, talking with her hands, while not looking at him.

"Nor are you that cold being they believe Batman to be." She continued. "You're... a good man, who actually cares about people and about what he does. You have more heart then a lot of people I know. You know your weaknesses, but you don't let that stop you. You keep going... even at your weakest..." She said, looking at him and smiling a little.

"I like you better then Superman." She added, tilting her head as she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Ice will make the pain go down.   Ice will make the pain go down. - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 10:26 pm

Bruce laughed, "Don't tell him that, though he's a good protector too...other then the fact that he relies on his abilities too much." He said quietly as he rubbed his chin and shook his head. "You're a good defender too Barbara....you're honest, kind and stubborn as hell." He said with a little smile.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl

Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Ice will make the pain go down.   Ice will make the pain go down. - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 10:31 pm

Barbara laughed. "Gee, thanks." She said, sarcastically, as she bumped him with her shoulder.

"I just put on the costume to help my dad for a night... I never thought I would be here, years later..." She said, smiling softly, while in thought.

Her smile dropped. "I hope dad is okay..." She said, softly, more to herself then to Bruce.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Ice will make the pain go down.   Ice will make the pain go down. - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 9:18 am

Bruce looked over at her and then lightly held her hand making sure not to touch the burns on her hand. "I've known your father for a long time, and he somehow always manages to pull through anything." He said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl

Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Ice will make the pain go down.   Ice will make the pain go down. - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 5:45 pm

Barbara looked over at him and nodded her head. "Yeah..." She said, softly.

Barbara looked back up at Bruce with her blue eyes. "I hope we get out of this... "dark" place, but that might be wishful thinking..." She said, softly, while shrugging.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Ice will make the pain go down.   Ice will make the pain go down. - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 6:28 pm

Bruce sighed, "Well somehow we got here...so there has to be a way out." He said quietly determined to find a way out of this mess....even if it killed him.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl

Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Ice will make the pain go down.   Ice will make the pain go down. - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 6:38 pm

{OOC: BRUCE! DON'T THINK LIKE THAT! DX}

Barbara smiled a little, but it had a slight sad look to it. She tilted her head sideways towards him and bumped him a little with it, before her head decided to stay on his shoulder.

Barbara blushed a little, but didn't feel like moving, so she got comfortable. She felt like she needed a hug...

If only dad was here... he gives great hugs... She thought.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Ice will make the pain go down.   Ice will make the pain go down. - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 9:20 pm

Bruce stared down at her surprised but didn't pull away from her, instead putting his arm around her and gently holding her. He wasn't exactly used to giving hugs...after all he was supposed to be fearsome and intimidating.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl

Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Ice will make the pain go down.   Ice will make the pain go down. - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 9:32 pm

{OOC: Bruce made me giggle X3}

Barbara smiled a little to herself. She knew he couldn't see it, but she was glad he was opening up to her more.

Someone cleared their throat, causing the couple to jump. Alfred was standing in the doorway, with a knowing smile.

"Am I, uh, interrupting something?" Alfred asked, walking up to the counter, holding the box of burn cream.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Ice will make the pain go down.   Ice will make the pain go down. - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 9:37 pm

Bruce inwardly cursed at Alfred's timing....couldn't he have taken just a bit longer to find the cream? He sighed and then gave a strained smile to Alfred, "Do you want to apply the ointment? Or should I?" He asked gruffly.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl

Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Ice will make the pain go down.   Ice will make the pain go down. - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 9:46 pm

Alfred just looked at Bruce with an amused smile. "I'll leave that to you and Miss Gordon, sir." He said, setting the box down.

"I have to get a wheelchair for the other Miss Gordon." He stated, before nodding to Miss Gordon. He turned and left the kitchen.

"Well... I wonder what those two are up to." Barbara said, as she watched Alfred leave.

She looked out of the corner of her eyes as Bruce opened the box for the burn cream.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Ice will make the pain go down.   Ice will make the pain go down. - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 9:50 pm

Bruce shrugged, "If the other you knows the place as well as you do, I imagine she's giving the other guy a tour of the place." He said as he thought about it and then unscrewed the cap on the cream. He sat down again and moved his chair so he was closer next to her. "Ok can I see your hand?" He asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl

Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Ice will make the pain go down.   Ice will make the pain go down. - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 9:58 pm

Barbara smiled. "Yeah, if she's anything like me..." She said, before turning her body towards him.

She held out her hand for him to put the cream on. "All yours." She said, giving him a smile.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Ice will make the pain go down.   Ice will make the pain go down. - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 10:01 pm

Bruce allowed himself a small smile at her words and applied some of the cream on his finger before gently smoothing it over the burned areas on her hand. "You got a pretty nasty burn there." He said quietly after a moment.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl

Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Ice will make the pain go down.   Ice will make the pain go down. - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 10:06 pm

Barbara's smile went a bit slacked. "Not surprised... It was a pretty nasty shock..." She said, watching him place the cream on her hands.

She winced a little as the cool cream was placed on her burns. She bit her lip a little, to help with the pain.

Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Ice will make the pain go down.   Ice will make the pain go down. - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 10:19 pm

He glanced over at her, "Its ok to show pain...its not a sign of weakness." He said quietly as he kept working the cream over her burns on her hand.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl

Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Ice will make the pain go down.   Ice will make the pain go down. - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 10:27 pm

She couldn't help but let out a little laugh. "You hide pain everyday, Bruce... Bruises from fights, you hide under your suites when you're out and about..." She said, trailing off. She looked up at him again and gave him a smile.

"Am I right, Bruce?" She asked, tilting her head a little.
Back to top Go down
Oracle
Admin
Oracle

PostSubject: Re: Ice will make the pain go down.   Ice will make the pain go down. - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 11:11 pm

He couldn't stop the smile that spread across his face, "Well yeah...but its also ok to show it. I'm just stubborn that way." He said with a little amused laugh.
Back to top Go down
https://onecrazyworld.forumotion.com
Batgirl

Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Ice will make the pain go down.   Ice will make the pain go down. - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 11:17 pm

Barbara smirked. "Oh, I know you are." She stated.

"So... what's the diagnosis, doctor? Will my hands make it?" She asked, joking.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Ice will make the pain go down.   Ice will make the pain go down. - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 9:40 am

Bruce smirked, "Well it'll be a long recovery process...I'd say up to about four weeks before you can use your hands again." He said with a teasing air.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl

Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Ice will make the pain go down.   Ice will make the pain go down. - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 11:31 am

"Ahh... I don't think I will be able to follow the doctor's orders, I'm afraid." She said, shaking her head in mock sadness.

"I have too many obligations to fill with these hands." Barbara said, raising her hands up to look at them.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl

Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Ice will make the pain go down.   Ice will make the pain go down. - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 10:50 pm

{OOC: No you don't. *hugs* I know you're busy <3}

Barbara nodded. "Yeah, big trouble..."

{OOC: We need somethign to happen now... want them to run into Logan and Oracle? X3}

To: Joanna Krailch <guardianangelswatchingover@yahoo.com>
Sent: Saturday, September 1, 2012 10:44 PM
Subject: Re: Ice will make the pain go down.

(ooc I suck for taking so long DX)
Bruce sighed, "Right now lets hope not but if they have then we really are in trouble." He said flatly.

Sent from my iPod

On Aug 31, 2012, at 10:00 AM, Joanna Krailch <guardianangelswatchingover@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Barbara nodded. "Yeah... You don't think they'll make it to where we can't use our equipment?" She asked, after thinking about it for a moment.
>
> From: Hannah <hbkitkat@yahoo.com>
> To: Joanna Krailch <guardianangelswatchingover@yahoo.com>
> Sent: Thursday, August 30, 2012 10:05 PM
> Subject: Re: Ice will make the pain go down.
>
> Bruce sighed, "Well whoever it is is smart....they cut off any chance of escape and they are meticulous. If there is a way past the security blanket then maybe we can find a way home." He said thoughtfully.
>
> Sent from my iPod
>
> On Aug 30, 2012, at 8:57 PM, Joanna Krailch <guardianangelswatchingover@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>> Barbara chuckled a little. "Let's get out of here and do something productive." She said, standing up and grabbing Bruce's hand. She pulled him off of his chair and out of the kitchen.
>>
>> She smiled up at him. "Let's figure out away to get past the security on the computer, unless you've thought of other ways to find out what is going on?" She asked, figuring he had an idea.
>>
>> From: Hannah <hbkitkat@yahoo.com>
>> To: Joanna Krailch <guardianangelswatchingover@yahoo.com>
>> Sent: Thursday, August 30, 2012 9:44 PM
>> Subject: Re: Ice will make the pain go down.
>>
>> (muahahaha sexiness and beauty x3 me likey)
>> Bruce shrugged, "Well I always have an ulterier motive." He said with a little wink.
>>
>> Sent from my iPod
>>
>> On Aug 30, 2012, at 8:36 PM, Joanna Krailch <guardianangelswatchingover@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Barbara raised an eyebrow. "Ah, a loop hole?" She asked, smirking. "Should have known you had something up your sleeve." She said, smiling with a slight air of sexiness and beauty.
>>>
>>> {OOC: I don't know, I want her to be sexy XDD Okay, so I will reply tomorrow. :3 Gotta get home :3}
>>>
>>> From: Hannah <hbkitkat@yahoo.com>
>>> To: Joanna Krailch <guardianangelswatchingover@yahoo.com>
>>> Sent: Thursday, August 30, 2012 9:24 PM
>>> Subject: Re: Ice will make the pain go down.
>>>
>>> Bruce smirked, "Which is why you can work with me to find out who has us trapped here." He pointed out.
>>>
>>> Sent from my iPod
>>>
>>> On Aug 30, 2012, at 8:15 PM, Joanna Krailch <guardianangelswatchingover@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>>
>>>>
>>>> ----- Forwarded Message -----
>>>> From: Joanna Krailch <guardianangelswatchingover@yahoo.com>
>>>> To: Hannah <hbkitkat@yahoo.com>
>>>> Sent: Thursday, August 30, 2012 8:15 PM
>>>> Subject: Re: Ice will make the pain go down.
>>>>
>>>> Barbara scrunched her nose up when he tapped it. "I don't think that's fair; you're going to need me." She said, with a knowing smile.
>>>>
>>>> "Besides, you know I hate not being able to do anything." She said, giving him a look.
>>>>
>>>> From: Hannah <hbkitkat@yahoo.com>
>>>> To: Joanna Krailch <guardianangelswatchingover@yahoo.com>
>>>> Sent: Thursday, August 30, 2012 8:11 PM
>>>> Subject: Re: Ice will make the pain go down.
>>>>
>>>> Batman-
>>>> Bruce looked down at her hands and then back up at her. "Well then I guess we're going to have to give you your vacation slip now...which means no work." He said as he lightly tapped her nose with his finger.
>>>>
>>>> Sent from my iPod
>>>>
>>>> On Aug 30, 2012, at 7:09 PM, Joanna Krailch <guardianangelswatchingover@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>>>
>>>>> The bottom one is your response as Batman then it's Batgirl on top :3 I hope that's okay XD
>>>>> ---
>>>>> Batgirl-
>>>>>
>>>>> "Ahh... I don't think I will be able to follow the doctor's orders, I'm afraid." She said, shaking her head in mock sadness.
>>>>>
>>>>> "I have too many obligations to fill with these hands." Barbara said, raising her hands up to look at them.
>>>>> -
>>>>> Batman-
>>>>> Bruce smirked, "Well it'll be a long recovery process...I'd say up to about four weeks before you can use your hands again." He said with a teasing air.
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ice will make the pain go down.   Ice will make the pain go down. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ice will make the pain go down.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
One Crazy World :: Wayne Manor :: The Dining Room :: The Kitchen-
Jump to: