One Crazy World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For us Johanna, so we can go nuts rping XDD

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dark Garden

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Wolverine

Wolverine

Dark Garden Empty
PostSubject: Dark Garden   Dark Garden EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 8:45 pm

Logan followed Barbara outside. "... Is it supposed to be this dark?" He asked, not even seeing a city nearby or any lights.

{OOC: Lame post, but they need to realize that they weren't the only ones moved XD}
Back to top Go down
Oracle
Admin
Oracle

Dark Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Garden   Dark Garden EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 9:19 pm

Barbara frowned and stared around them with some worry, "Uh no....actually, I don't know why its so dark." She whispered and wheeled herself towards one of the sections in the garden that overlooked the garden usually. Her eyes widened when she saw there was no Gotham...as if it had never been there. "This isn't good....we're not in Gotham...where the hell are we?" She asked as she stared out over the gloomy area.
Back to top Go down
https://onecrazyworld.forumotion.com
Wolverine

Wolverine

Dark Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Garden   Dark Garden EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 9:22 pm

"Don't know... I think there's more going on then just us being pulled from our universes." Logan said, walking up behind her.

Logan narrowed his eyes as he looked around. "I think we should head back inside..." He stated, his body tensing up.
Back to top Go down
Oracle
Admin
Oracle

Dark Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Garden   Dark Garden EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 9:26 pm

Barbara frowned, "Um ok...if you say so." She said and started to wheel back towards him...
(hold on lemme make his entrance XDD)
Back to top Go down
Magneto

Magneto

Dark Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Garden   Dark Garden EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 9:28 pm

Erik smirked when he saw them, of course it would take a moment for Logan to recognize who he was dealing with. He moved forward and used his powers to lift the wheelchair up high in the air before he made his move. "Long time no see Wolverine." He said dryly as he walked forward, he tilted the wheelchair just slightly almost causing the woman to fall if she hadn't grasped the handles when she did.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

Dark Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Garden   Dark Garden EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 9:36 pm

{OOC: *laughs evilly* Twisted Evil Oooh, evil X3 We need to rp Nera and him first interacting Twisted Evil}

"Barbara!" Logan said, as he extended his claws. He looked at the man, growling. The scent and the magnetic powers is what tipped him off.

Logan growled as he narrowed his eyes at the young Magneto. "How?" He asked, referring to the man's sudden youth.
Back to top Go down
Oracle
Admin
Oracle

Dark Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Garden   Dark Garden EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 9:40 pm

Barbara almost had a heart attack when her wheelchair was sent up pretty high and gripped onto it with a white-knuckled grip as the strange man tilted the wheelchair. She had to fight back a scream when he kept tilting it, she could feel her grip start to fail as she tried to hold on.
Back to top Go down
Magneto

Magneto

Dark Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Garden   Dark Garden EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 9:43 pm

Erik laughed and then looked up at the redhead on the wheelchair, "Lets just say, I have a second chance...however keep asking questions and I might forget that I'm the only thing keeping her up." He said with a smirk as he caused the wheelchair to spin and then tilt drastically in the other direction, this time the redhead cried out as she almost lost her grip.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

Dark Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Garden   Dark Garden EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 9:48 pm

Logan growled at Magneto, before looking back up at Barbara. Logan quickly slashed a fountain stature that was next to him in the garden and threw it at Magneto. As Magneto was distracted, Logan leaped up and caught Barbara just in time, then rolled out of the way of the wheelchair falling.
Back to top Go down
Oracle
Admin
Oracle

Dark Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Garden   Dark Garden EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 9:54 pm

Barbara clung to Logan as he managed to save her from what would have been an unpleasant fall. She slowly looked up and met his eyes once the danger had passed, "Thank you." She whispered, she hated feeling defenseless but then again sometimes that feeling couldn't be helped.
Back to top Go down
Magneto

Magneto

Dark Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Garden   Dark Garden EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 9:57 pm

Erik was able to dodge the statue but his concentration had been broken, he scoffed when Wolverine managed to save the damsel in distress. Then again he always did have a weakness for redheads...a little smile grew on his face as a plan started to form. He got up and brushed his clothes off before using his powers to force Wolverine's hand knuckles facing Barbara's throat. "Now what would happen if I forced you to pop those claws of yours...I wonder?" He asked as he slowly forced the tips of the claws out.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

Dark Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Garden   Dark Garden EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 10:02 pm

Logan gave a nod that he heard her, right before his body started moving without his permission.

Logan tried to fight back the pull as Magneto forced his knuckles to face Barbara's throat.

He growled. "Don't..." Was the only thing he could really get out as he fought the hold.
Back to top Go down
Nera

Nera

Dark Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Garden   Dark Garden EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 10:04 pm

"Tsk, tsk, Magento, this isn't what we discussed, lovely." A voice of a woman entered Magneto's mind.

"You'll have your fun." The voice said, before it laughed a little.
Back to top Go down
Oracle
Admin
Oracle

Dark Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Garden   Dark Garden EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 10:07 pm

Barbara swallowed hard when his hand was forced to her throat and looked at him in worry...not for herself but for him. "Stop it!" She shouted as she turned to look at the man who was causing all of this.
Back to top Go down
Magneto

Magneto

Dark Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Garden   Dark Garden EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 10:09 pm

After Nera spoke in his head, Erik reluctantly let his hold on Wolverine slip, "You're lucky I'm in a generous mood today Wolverine...I'm sure we'll see each other again." He said with a cruel laugh before he left.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

Dark Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Garden   Dark Garden EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 10:15 pm

Logan felt the release on his body, causing him to slump forward, breathing hard.

He glared at Magneto as he disappeared. "I think we have a vague idea who might be responsible now..." He said, still breathing heavily.

He sat up and took a deep breath, before releasing it slowly. "You all right?" Logan asked, looking at Barbara.
Back to top Go down
Oracle
Admin
Oracle

Dark Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Garden   Dark Garden EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 10:23 pm

Barbara nodded and then bit her lip suddenly realizing how close they were before she looked down, "Uh yeah I'm fine....the real question is are you ok?" She asked quietly as she looked up at him with concern.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

Dark Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Garden   Dark Garden EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 10:27 pm

Logan nodded. "Yeah..." He said, before standing up with her in his arms.

"You think the wheelchair is still in good enough condition?" He asked, nodding his head over to the wheelchair that was on it's side.

{OOC: Up to you if it looks beat up or not XD}
Back to top Go down
Oracle
Admin
Oracle

Dark Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Garden   Dark Garden EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 10:31 pm

She frowned and looked over at the wheelchair...it looked like it had been through a train wreak and she was glad Logan had caught her when he had. "Uh...I don't think so." She said with a sigh as she stared it.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

Dark Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Garden   Dark Garden EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 10:36 pm

"Yeah... my thought too." He said, before walking back into the house.

As he walked in, a butler looking guy walked past a doorway. Logan gave a whistle, causing the man to backtrack. "Hey, butler guy, know where there is a wheelchair in this place?"

Alfred stared at the two in shock, but his gaze was mostly on Barbara. "...Miss Gordon?" He asked, before shaking his head. "Ah, this is what Master Bruce was talking about..." He said, more to himself.

"I'll fetch you a wheel chair in just a moment, sir, just set Miss Gordon in the chair for now, while I deliver this burn cream to the other Miss Gordon." Alfred informed, Logan.

"Uh... yeah..." Logan said, before setting Barbara down in the chair.
Back to top Go down
Oracle
Admin
Oracle

Dark Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Garden   Dark Garden EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 9:16 am

She sighed and watched Alfred leave before twirling a lock of her hair with one finger as she stared down at her lap. "Its going to be weird with another me running around." She commented quietly as she thought about it.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

Dark Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Garden   Dark Garden EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 2:56 pm

"She probably feels the same way." Logan said, leaning against the wall next to her.

He glanced down at her. "Got anyone back in your universe?" He asked, wanting to see what possible chance he had with the redhead.
Back to top Go down
Oracle
Admin
Oracle

Dark Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Garden   Dark Garden EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 6:26 pm

(totally did not just grin at her screen like an idiot Smile)
Barbara bit her lip, "Uh...no, last guy I was with dumped me for an alien." She said with a shrug, "And I'm not being mean...she's an actual alien, her name's Starfire...but he...he uh had a great way of telling me the news." She said sarcastically as she remembered him having slept with her and then telling her he was getting married....yeah he wasn't on her favorite list at the moment.
(and the guy was Dick Grayson....and sadly yeah that did happen.... :/)
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

Dark Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Garden   Dark Garden EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 6:34 pm

{OOC: XDD lol and I figured it was Dick and O.O Daaaaaang, BAD DICK! >.< Did you know that Batgirl had two voice actors in Batman: TAS? Though, technically, in the last season, the show was "supposedly" called "The New Batman Adventures" but it was still the same show XP}

"Why the ass would choose an alien over you, I'll never get..." Logan stated, placing a hand on her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Oracle
Admin
Oracle

Dark Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Garden   Dark Garden EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 9:23 pm

(ohh really? That's cool x3 kinda confusing though o-o)
Barbara glanced at his hand on her shoulder but didn't feel like pulling away from it, "Yeah well...I'm used to it. So what about you? Any girl waiting for you?" She asked, maybe he was different then all those other guys.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dark Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Garden   Dark Garden Empty

Back to top Go down

Dark Garden
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
One Crazy World :: Wayne Manor :: Wayne Gardens-
Jump to: