One Crazy World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For us Johanna, so we can go nuts rping XDD

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dark Garden

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Wolverine

Wolverine

Dark Garden - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Garden   Dark Garden - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 9:28 pm

{OOC: I know v.v But I picture the Barbara/Batgirl from the second show better then I picture the first one XDD When I was watching the episodes, I was like "Hmm... Barbara's voice is a lot smoother in this one... Does she have a different voice actress? o.o"}

Logan scoffed a little. "Nah, last girl I tried to be with... well... let's just say she had me and another guy around her little finger..." He said, wearing a sarcastic smile, as his eyes looked ahead of him at nothing in particular, with a sad look to them.

Back to top Go down
Oracle
Admin
Oracle

PostSubject: Re: Dark Garden   Dark Garden - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 9:34 pm

(that is a good point)
Barbara looked down and winced, "I'm sorry to hear that." She said softly, she had known a few girls who had done the same thing. She lightly covered his hand with hers, "Well, her loss after all she obviously didn't know how great of a guy you are." She said sincerely. After all not every guy would save a woman they barely knew from being squashed into a pancake.
Back to top Go down
https://onecrazyworld.forumotion.com
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Dark Garden   Dark Garden - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 9:37 pm

"Hm... I wouldn't say that, Ginger..." He said, before noticing the look she gave him.

"What? Don't like it?" He asked, smirking a little.
Back to top Go down
Oracle
Admin
Oracle

PostSubject: Re: Dark Garden   Dark Garden - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 9:39 pm

Barbara shrugged, "Well...what are you going to call the other me? Freckles?" She asked teasingly, she had a feeling he was the type of guy who preferred using nicknames over regular names.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Dark Garden   Dark Garden - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 9:53 pm

Logan chuckled. "I'll figure something out for her." He said, giving her a wink.
Back to top Go down
Oracle
Admin
Oracle

PostSubject: Re: Dark Garden   Dark Garden - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 9:57 pm

She shook her head and then a little smile lit up her face, "Well if you're going to give me a nick name I think its only fair that I return the favor. So...what nickname can I give you?" She asked out loud as she studied him.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Dark Garden   Dark Garden - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 10:04 pm

Logan cocked an eyebrow at her, while still wearing a smile. "Don't know, I've gone by a lot of names... I guess whatever you like." He said, with a shrug.

Alfred walked in, guiding a wheelchair into the room. "Miss Gordon, here is the chair that was requested."
Back to top Go down
Oracle
Admin
Oracle

PostSubject: Re: Dark Garden   Dark Garden - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 10:17 pm

Barbara smiled and was about to say something but was interrupted when Alfred came in with a new wheelchair. "Oh thank you Alfred." She said with a warm smile.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Dark Garden   Dark Garden - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 10:31 pm

"You're welcome, Miss Gordon." Alfred said, before turning to Logan. "I haven't had the chance to catch your name yet; all the other Miss Gordon said was "Mr. Growl"?" Alfred questioned, raising an eyebrow.

Logan chuckled a little as he shook his head. "Call me Logan." He said, before glancing at Barbara.

"Very good, Mister Logan." Alfred said, before looking at both of them. "Will you be needing anything else?"

"I'm fine, how about you, Ginger?" Logan asked, looking at Barbara.

Back to top Go down
Oracle
Admin
Oracle

PostSubject: Re: Dark Garden   Dark Garden - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 11:01 pm

Barbara smiled at Logan before turning to look at Alfred, "I'm fine, thank you for the wheelchair though Alfred." She said witha a small smile. Once he had left the room she smirked at Logan, "Mr. Growl? I think Wolf suits you better." She said as she thought about it.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Dark Garden   Dark Garden - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 11:06 pm

Alfred nodded. "Very good." He said, before leaving the area.

Logan raised an eyebrow at Barbara. "Wolf? Heh, I'm usually referred to as "The Wolverine" but if you like that." He said, smirking a little.

"Yeah, I guess I know what the other you has decided to call me..."
Back to top Go down
Oracle
Admin
Oracle

PostSubject: Re: Dark Garden   Dark Garden - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 11:13 pm

Barbara bit her lip, "I think instead of Wolf...I'd go with Wolvie, is that ok?" She asked quietly
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Dark Garden   Dark Garden - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 11:19 pm

Logan looked at her amused. "Sure, if you can stand me calling you "Ginger", then I think I can handle being "Wolvie"." He said, chuckling a little.

Back to top Go down
Oracle
Admin
Oracle

PostSubject: Re: Dark Garden   Dark Garden - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 9:38 am

Barbara grinned, "Oh I can handle being Ginger, Wolvie.' She said with a small smile and then glanced over at the wheelchair, "So mind helping me back onto the wheelchair so I can show you the library next?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Dark Garden   Dark Garden - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 11:29 am

"I wouldn't be a gentleman if I said I minded." He stated., before carefully picking her up out of the chair.

He looked at the woman in his arms and smiled. "This is nice." He said, not moving to put her back in the wheelchair just yet.

{OOC: XD Oh, Logan XDD}
Back to top Go down
Batgirl

Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Dark Garden   Dark Garden - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 10:54 pm

{OOC: Same as the other one, bottom up XD And ignore the fact that I'm Batgirl right now >.>)

Logan gave her a little smile back. "Can't wait."

They walked through the doors to the library. "Lot of books." Logan said, looking around at the many bookshelves.

{OOC: Danielle says hi and she loves you and hopes you're doing well. Also, she wants to know if you're still going to be Vanessa in Avalorn? If not, she understands, she's just curious.}

To: Joanna Krailch <guardianangelswatchingover@yahoo.com>
Sent: Thursday, August 30, 2012 10:03 PM
Subject: Re: Dark Garden

Barbara smiled, "Yeah, it'll be good practice for me anyway." She said with a little smile.

Sent from my iPod

On Aug 30, 2012, at 8:58 PM, Joanna Krailch <guardianangelswatchingover@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Logan chuckled a little. "Fun... Think you can play a bar or two?" He asked, interested in her playing.
>
> From: Hannah <hbkitkat@yahoo.com>
> To: Joanna Krailch <guardianangelswatchingover@yahoo.com>
> Sent: Thursday, August 30, 2012 9:54 PM
> Subject: Re: Dark Garden
>
> (ohh good point x3)
> Barbara started to smile, "Well its full of numerous First Editions....along with some other things...oh there's a grand piano in there too. I actually took up a few lessons as another thing for me to do." She said, she had actually become pretty good for someone who hadn't liked music all that much.
>
> Sent from my iPod
>
> On Aug 30, 2012, at 8:49 PM, Joanna Krailch <guardianangelswatchingover@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>> Logan closed his eyes and smirked just a little. "Maybe..." He said, before looking back down at her.
>>
>> "So, how great is this library?" He asked, curious.
>>
>> {OOC: Well, seeing as we're stuck on emails from right now, maybe he can show up? XD}
>>
>> From: Hannah <hbkitkat@yahoo.com>
>> To: Joanna Krailch <guardianangelswatchingover@yahoo.com>
>> Sent: Thursday, August 30, 2012 9:42 PM
>> Subject: Re: Dark Garden
>>
>> She frowned and then covered his hand with hers. "Hey...maybe you'll find out more about yourself while we're here." She said quietly.
>> (o-o WHY DIDN'T I THINK OF USING SABES??!! *faail* I think it would have been much more interesting...too bad I can't make an icon for him now DX)
>>
>> Sent from my iPod
>>
>> On Aug 30, 2012, at 8:30 PM, Joanna Krailch <guardianangelswatchingover@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Logan placed a hand on her shoulder and gave it a gentle squeeze. "...I'm not going to say something corny, or mushy... I woke up one day not knowing anything about myself, or remembering who I was or where I can from... Fifteen years past and I met Charles Xavier, who promised to help me recover my memories... Been three years, and I've uncovered some of them..." He said, softly, looking off in the distance with a melancholy expression.
>>>
>>> From: Hannah <hbkitkat@yahoo.com>
>>> To: Joanna Krailch <guardianangelswatchingover@yahoo.com>
>>> Sent: Thursday, August 30, 2012 8:59 PM
>>> Subject: Re: Dark Garden
>>>
>>> Barbara laughed, "Well...actually ever since I was fifteen. I was at a costume party with my dad that was being held here actually. That was the first time I took on the persona of Batgirl. While we were there some guy decided to break the party and kidnap Bruce. So I intervened..I had been taking self-dense and I figured that would be enough." She said with a little smile, "I was able to stop the kidnapping and ran into the Batman later on. I had to prove that I could defend myself before he revealed his secret. After that I went and helped him by defending Gotham. When I was twenty-five I got under someone's radar...Bruce's worst foe. One night I was with my dad and then we heard someone knocking so I went to open it. When I did...I was shot in the stomach but it went clean through and damaged my spine enough to ensure my days of Batgirl were over. I woke up in the hospital a few weeks later...unable to move and Bruce visited me. I still wanted to help so he offered the chance to become Oracle. I accepted and took up some defense classes so that way I could defend myself in a wheelchair. So that's my story." She said quietly.
>>>
>>> Sent from my iPod
>>>
>>> On Aug 30, 2012, at 7:30 PM, Joanna Krailch <guardianangelswatchingover@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>>
>>>> "Sure, let's see what dark guy has got to read." Logan said, following Barbara to the library.
>>>>
>>>> "So, beautiful?" He asked, smirking a little. "How long have you been in this... line of work?" He asked, raising an eyebrow.
>>>>
>>>> From: Hannah <hbkitkat@yahoo.com>
>>>> To: Joanna Krailch <guardianangelswatchingover@yahoo.com>
>>>> Sent: Thursday, August 30, 2012 8:26 PM
>>>> Subject: Re: Dark Garden
>>>>
>>>> Barbara laughed, "Hmm I can't say I'm complaining." She said with a thoughtful smile. She studied him with a small smile on her face, "So handsome, you ready to see the library?" She asked.
>>>>
>>>> Sent from my iPod
>>>>
>>>> On Aug 30, 2012, at 7:13 PM, Joanna Krailch <guardianangelswatchingover@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>>>
>>>>> Logan raised an eyebrow, looking amused. He smirked, before setting her in the wheelchair. "I think we're going to get along just fine." He said, leaning down to her level to look at her face.
>>>>> {OOC: Logan likes flirty Barbara Wink}
>>>>>
>>>>> From: Hannah <hbkitkat@yahoo.com>
>>>>> To: Joanna Krailch <guardianangelswatchingover@yahoo.com>
>>>>> Sent: Thursday, August 30, 2012 8:09 PM
>>>>> Subject: Re: Dark Garden
>>>>>
>>>>> Barbara raised an eyebrow though a tiny smile was playing on her lips. "It is isn't it?" She asked with a little wink.
>>>>> (o-o Babs is flirty XD)
>>>>>
>>>>> Sent from my iPod
>>>>>
>>>>> On Aug 30, 2012, at 7:07 PM, Joanna Krailch <guardianangelswatchingover@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>>>>
>>>>>> The bottom one is your response as Oracle then it's Logan on top :3 I hope that's okay XD
>>>>>> --
>>>>>> "I wouldn't be a gentleman if I said I minded." He stated., before carefully picking her up out of the chair.
>>>>>>
>>>>>> He looked at the woman in his arms and smiled. "This is nice." He said, not moving to put her back in the wheelchair just yet.
>>>>>>
>>>>>> {OOC: XD Oh, Logan XDD}
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Oracle-
>>>>>> Barbara grinned, "Oh I can handle being Ginger, Wolvie.' She said with a small smile and then glanced over at the wheelchair, "So mind helping me back onto the wheelchair so I can show you the library next?" She asked.
>>>>>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Garden   Dark Garden - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dark Garden
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
One Crazy World :: Wayne Manor :: Wayne Gardens-
Jump to: